Canada is home to a number of food trails where you sample local treats and experience a taste of the country while doing a road trip. Here are the most popular ones featuring iconic and regional food.
- The butter tart trail in Ontario.
- The Nanaimo bar trail in BC.
- The Chowder trail, Seafood trail, and Good Cheer trail, all in Nova Scotia.
And speaking of Nova Scotia, check out some of their popular food festivals:
- Devour! The Food Film Fest in Wolfville.
- The Avondale Garlic Fest.
- The Wild Blueberry Fest in the Bay of Fundy travel region.
More to come…