Food prep plays a huge part in creating a nutritious and tasty meal. Here are my top picks for electronic gadgets that are indispensable in making meatless fare.
- Hand-held blender: purée soups; blend smoothies; make dressings
- Spice/nut grinder: always have fresh spices for your recipes; chop nuts
- Food processor: chop, slice and grate vegetables; make nut butter
- Kitchenaid mixer: mix bread; whisk eggs/aquafaba; add attachments for more functions (eg pasta roller)
- Blender: make nut milks, vegetable/bean dips, sauces
These are just a handful of functions that these gadgets can perform. Space and budget will determine if any or all of these will be part of your kitchen. Whichever one you choose/have, it will get a lot of action in a meatless kitchen.