Simply a recipe for this Meatless Monday
- One banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons each coconut oil and maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- extras: walnuts, chocolate chips, freeze-dried strawberries
Preheat oven to 250°C. Mix wet ingredients then combine with the dry ingredients. Lay out on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for one hour. Makes around 2 cups.
Eat as a cereal, mix with yoghurt or use as a base for trail mix.